– Pet Photo Rules & Guidelines –
- The key to making this class successful is a good, clear, up-close, well-lit photo of your pet. This is sooo important! I need to be able to see the eyes, nose, body and other features clearly. Also, please send more traditional poses, not strange angles.
- Send a few shots if you want to ME@JILLCARLETTI.COM, and Jill will choose the best one, and try to make the best decision on how to position your pet drawing on the canvas. If you don’t have any good, recent photos, then get to it – grab a camera or someone’s phone and take some new ones! If your photo isn’t good, your painting won’t be either.
- Please label each photo/file with YOUR last name (not the pet’s) and a number to signify which is your favorite photo- if you send multiple shots. And remind your guests about this too! (Your pix should read something like…Lennon 1, or McKale 3…not image.jpeg since many are sent with that generic camera label.) Then email your labeled photos and/or questions to ME@JILLCARLETTI.COM.
- Send your photos AFTER you’ve registered online but please NO LATER than 24 hours prior the class. Jill needs some time to get your pet sketched onto the canvas.
- Also….since this night requires extra time and preparation on our part, we charge more than usual paint nights. We’re confident that you’ll agree it’s worth it! – Registration is $58, but if you register a week ahead, you get $5 off the price!
All supplies are provided and painting is created on a 16×20 canvas.