– Pet Photo Rules & Guidelines –
- The key to making this class successful is a good, clear, up-close, well-lit photo of your pet. This is sooo important! I need to be able to see the eyes, nose, body and other features clearly. Also, please send more traditional poses, not strange angles.
- After purchasing, you will be redirected to my Thank You page where you can upload some photos of your pet. If you have trouble doing this, contact Jill at ME@JILLCARLETTI.COM. Jill will choose the best one, and try to make the best decision on how to position your pet drawing on the canvas. If you don’t have any good, recent photos, then get to it – grab a camera or someone’s phone and take some new ones! If your photo isn’t good, your painting won’t be either.
- If you must email me your photos versus uploading them on my Thank You page after you checkout, please label each photo/file with YOUR last name (not the pet’s) and a number to signify which is your favorite photo- if you send multiple shots. And remind your guests about this too! (Your pix should read something like…Lennon 1, or McKale 3…not image.jpeg since many are sent with that generic camera label.)
- Please send your photos in NO LATER than 48 hours prior the class. Jill needs some time to get your pet sketched onto the canvas. The SOONER you send your photos, the BETTER!
- Also….since this night requires extra time and preparation on our part, we charge more than usual paint nights. We’re confident that you’ll agree it’s worth it!