Come paint your fur-baby, your darling, your best friend, your pet! Don't think you have the talent for this? Fear not - your pet will be pre-sketched on the canvas for you from photos that you email to us. You do the rest under my instruction.
- Pet Photo Rules & Guidelines -
- The key to making this class successful is a good, clear, up-close, well-lit photo of your pet. This is soo important! We need to be able to see the eyes, nose, body and other features clearly. Also, please send more traditional poses, not strange angles.
- Send a few shots if you want, and I'll choose the best one, and try to make the best decision on how to position your pet drawing on the canvas. If you don't have any good, recent photos, then get to it - grab a camera or someone's phone and take some new ones! If your photo isn't good, your painting won't be either.
- Please label each photo/file with YOUR last name (not the pet's) and a number to signify which is your favorite photo- if you send multiple shots. And remind your guests about this too! (Your pix should read something like...Lennon 1, or McKale 3…not image.jpeg since many are sent to me with that generic camera label.) Then email your labeled photos and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send your photos AFTER you've registered online but no later than at least 48 hours prior the workshop. I need this time to get your pet sketched onto the canvas.
Also....since this night requires extra time and preparation on my part, we charge more than usual paint nights. We're confident that you'll agree it's worth it! Early Bird Discounts of $3 off (From $58 to $55) for those who register at least a week prior.
All supplies are provided - just bring your own wine (or beverage of choice)!